Kindrid Parker is a writer, award-winning filmmaker, and a founding member of Last Wave Film.
Kindrid grew up in Columbia, South Carolina writing stories and experimenting with Super 8 film, video tape, and audio recording.
In 1992, he made his way to San Francisco and began his creative career publishing fiction and experimental prose through a number of literary journals, including the post-punk, rogue publication 3AM and the surrealist cornerstone The Walrus. His voice as a writer and longtime experimentation with film naturally met, and in early 2007, Kindrid started Last Wave Film.
Kindrid's films are literary, visceral, hypnotic, and fitful; operating according to the rhythms and logic of the id.
- Getaway (2013) for Shelton Studios. In production.
- A Christening (2011) for Shelton Studios.
- Act III, Scene 1 (2010) Best Cinematography & winner of San Francisco City Shorts 2010.
- Beuverie (2010)
- Sugar Heart (2008)
- You Have To Understand This Hurts Us Too (2008)
- Attachment Disorder (2008)
- The Perfect Cocktail (2007)
- Hallowed Indifference (2007)
- Me and Pussy Nectarine Try Rethinking Hyptnotics and Get Nowhere (2007)